Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Bradley County is Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Bradley County knows that when you are dealing with fire, water or storm damages timing is everything. Our trained professionals utilize specific processes and our extensive equipment when you are dealing with emergencies to get your property back to pre-damage condition. SERVPRO of Bradley County is ready to respond to your emergencies 24/7/365 to begin our restoration process since the longer damages affect your belongings and property, the more drastic those damages can become. SERVPRO of Bradley County pride ourselves on being "faster to any size disaster" because our main priority is getting you back into your home or business and on with your life!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (423) 614-5552
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bradley County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.