About SERVPRO of Bradley County
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Bradley County
SERVPRO of Bradley Counties Story
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Our Team Cuthbertson SERVPRO story began with our first franchise purchase during one of the worst economic recessions of our time in 2008. Today, we operate 15 franchise locations across three markets ranging from Tennessee to Florida.
As a forward-thinking company, we make every effort to provide a fantastic experience for our customers. Our mission is to restore property and peace of mind through compassionate service while creating value for our clients.
We are proud to be a part of our local and surrounding communities and value your trust in us as your local disaster restoration company. In honor of that trust, we take pride in our IICRC-industry-certified technicians. Education and training are a top priority here - each of our technicians is trained with advanced technology and integrated equipment, and our capabilities include both large and small losses. Rest assured that our staff is outfitted with the knowledge to restore your property, and with a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small.
Who Are We?
We understand the stress and worry that follows an emergency and the resulting damage. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Not only do we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage, but we also perform biohazard cleanups, mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, and have highly advanced technology and equipment for specialized cleaning services including deodorization and duct cleanings.
Whether your property is in Chattanooga, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Hixson, Harrison, Ooltewah, or surrounding areas, our technicians and response crew work around the clock, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When you are faced with a disaster, large or small, let SERVPRO® of Bradley County be the company you call. Our crews are ready to respond, assess, and begin working immediately.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Risk Management Society (RIMS)